Sunday, August 30, 2015

Dijon Balsamic Marinade for Chicken

I don't have a picture for this post because we ate our food waaaaay too fast, so I didn't have time to take a picture. Yes, this marinade is that good. Dr. Sweetpea kept telling me that I need to make this marinade again for our chicken while he was eating. This is definitely a keeper recipe for us :o)

Dijon Balsamic Marinade for Chicken
(Source: Plain Chicken)

1 1/2 - 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs
4 teaspoons minced garlic
1 teaspoon dried parsley
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1/3 cup dijon mustard
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon sugar (I used 1/2 tablespoon)
1/4 cup olive oil
1 teaspoon dried rosemary (I omitted)

Combine all ingredients except for chicken.  Mix well.  Pour over chicken (I use a ziplock bag) and let marinate for 1 hour or up to overnight. Remove chicken from marinade and grill until done (165 degrees - this takes us around 10-12 minutes). 


No comments:

Post a Comment