Thursday, February 5, 2015

Naan Pizza with Goat Cheese, Prosciutto, and Arugula

Dr. Sweetpea and I have been in a homemade pizza kick lately. I do make pizza dough at home but there are days when I'm simply too lazy to mix, knead, and roll out the dough at home. So what do I do when I want pizza? I use store bought Naan bread. Seriously this is the perfect way to make pizza on a weeknight after work. We have been topping our pizza off with Goat Cheese, Prosciutto, and Arugula just like how our favorite pizza place in town does it. Personally, if you ask me, I think making personal pizza like this is soooooo much better than having it made at a pizza place with the same ingredients. Definitely something we will me regularly.


Naan Pizza with Goat Cheese, Prosciutto, and Arugula

Naan
Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Thin slices of prosciutto, chopped up
Baby Arugula
Goat Cheese
Pizza Sauce
Parmesan
Red Pepper flakes

Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Spread pizza sauce on Naan, sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top of sauce, crumble Goat cheese on top of mozzarella. Bake for 10 - 12 minutes in oven. Take the naan out of the oven and sprinkle some baby arugula and chopped up pieces of prosciutto on top. Bake for an additional 2 minutes. Take the pizza out of the oven, sprinkle some parmesan and red pepper flakes on top, cut and serve.




No comments:

Post a Comment