Sunday, August 10, 2014

Creamy Salty and Sweet Spirals

A couple years ago, I decided to make my mom's creamy spirals and take it to work for a potluck. I had all the ingredients on hand except the chopped red peppers, so I substituted dried cranberries for the red peppers and it made this spirals even better. I now exclusively use dried cranberries since they add a tangy/sweet flavor and balances out the saltyness from the ranch. 


Creamy Salty and Sweet Spirals

2 (8 oz) packages of cream cheese, softened
1 package of ranch dip mix
Chopped green onions
1 package of dried cranberries
Chopped black olives
Flour tortillas

Mix cream cheese and ranch dip mix. Spread a thin layer of mixture on tortillas. Sprinkle green onions, dried cranberries, and black olives over the cream cheese. Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap overnight. Slices rolls into 1/2 inch pieces before serving. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment