Sunday, August 12, 2012

The Best Bagel Sandwich

I thought I'd share a bagel sandwich recipe that I make frequently. It definitely takes about 5 minutes to make and it's very filling. I'm a tad bit tired today so I'll just go ahead and post the picture and recipe for this amazing sandwich. I do recommend a good quality bagel because I think it's a make or break for a delicious sandwich :o)


Bagel Sandwich

1 good quality bagel (I recommend the freshly baked bagels from Dominicks)
Vegetable Cream Cheese
Dijon mustard
Deli sliced chicken
Romaine Lettuce
Thinly sliced tomato
Thinly sliced avocado
Muenster Cheese

Slice bagel in half. Spread thin layer of cream cheese and mustard on top of half of bagel. Then layer the other ingredients onto the bottom half of bagel and combine the two halves to create a delicious sandwich

No comments:

Post a Comment