Sunday, August 26, 2012

Naan Pizza

I love personal sized pizza, it's big enough to fill you up but small enough to not over eat. I recently started making personal pizzas at home using store bought Naan for the crust. I would have never thought of using Naan for the crust until I went to Costco one day when the sample lady was giving out Naan samples with marinara sauce.  After having a sample, I had to buy a package of Naan myself and make some pizza using Naan for the crust.

I've tried many many many store bought pizza crusts that failed to impress me when making pizza at home. However, the Naan has blown me away and I fully intend on using Naan whenever I'm making homemade pizza. When the pizza is finished baking the edges are perfectly crisp and the inside with the filling on top is tender but holds the toppings well without flopping down.  So go head to your local Costco and buy some Naan to make this delicious pizza at home :o)


Naan Pizza

Store Bought Naan (preferably from CostCo)
Pizza Sauce
Diced Onion
Diced Red Pepper
Chicken Sausage, sliced
Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Dried Oregano

Spread some pizza sauce on the Naan and top with your favorite pizza toppings. Bake until the cheese is nicely melted and the crust is crisp. Enjoy! 

There are so many different toppings you can use so the possibilities are endless :o)



No comments:

Post a Comment