Saturday, April 1, 2017

Greek Pasta Salad

I'm always on the lookout for fantastic pasta salad recipes. I just love that it's filling, packed with veggies, and always makes a great side dish. I came across this recipe online and decided to make it since it seems quick/easy. Dr. Sweetpea and I both devoured it with our meals and it's our favorite pasta salad recipe for the time being. Definitely make this!


Greek Pasta Salad
(Source: Plain Chicken)

1 (16-oz) box penne pasta
2/3 cup olive oil
1/4 cup lemon juice
1/2 cup mayonnaise
3 Tbsp Greek seasoning (I used about 1 1/2 tablespoons)
3/4 cup grape tomatoes, cut into halves 
1 1/2 cups crumbled feta cheese
1/4 cup chopped fresh basil

Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and cool. Whisk together oil, juice, mayonnaise and Greek seasoning in a large bowl. Add cooked pasta, tomatoes, feta cheese and basil. Toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate 8 hours before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment