Saturday, January 21, 2017

Chicken with All Purpose Marinade

I already posted several marinade recipes on my blog since we love to grill. I also love trying out new marinade recipes as much as I can. I think it's a great way add a ton of flavor to meat and it's also a great tenderizer too. I was looking for an all-purpose marinade and saw that the one on Plain Chicken was pinned a ton on Pinterest. So I gave it a whirl, and sure enough, the chicken turned out amazing. This is definitely another marinade that I'll keep around to marinade our meat. Dr. Sweetpea raved about the chicken too!


All Purpose Marinade
(Source: Plain Chicken)

1/3 cup low-sodium soy sauce
1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce
1/3 cup olive oil
1 teaspoon sugar
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
2 Tablespoons lemon juice

Whisk together all ingredients. Store any leftovers in the refrigerator. Marinate meat an hour to overnight.


No comments:

Post a Comment